- In this role, you will be an integral member of the Test development technology team for mixed signal ICs and modules.
- You will document test requirements, create test plan and methods
- In addition, you will design and develop test hardware using Cadence Allegro tools, corporate libraries for printed circuit board (PCB) templates and component symbols
- You will reduce the cost and improve the quality of existing test solutions through test method improvements and test platform transfers
- Evaluate and introduce new test methods and test platforms to extend capabilities
- BSEE with at least 5 years of experience developing production test solutions for mixed signal ICs or modules using ATE such as Teradyne Eagle Test System -88/364 or J750/FLEX. Advantest 93K experience highly desirable for future growth of this role.
- Strong understanding of electronic engineering principles in areas including analog and digital circuits, power devices, and high-speed signal integrity
- Experience designing PCBs using schematic capture tools such as OrCAD / Cadence Allegro
- Sound test programming skills and experience programming in C / C++ and VBasic
- Knowledge in design for testability and manufacturability
- Hands on experience making bench electrical measurements using signal generators, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, communications and teamwork
|Job Category||Test Engineer|