We are a fast-paced team that is developing industry leading Class D audio amplifier applications. We work with major customers to define, design, evaluate both control IC and power MOSFET products for their applications.
In this role, you will communicate with customers to define new functions to be implemented into our ICs. You will work directly with IC Designers while analyzing applications and evaluate circuit concepts using Spice-based simulation tools. You will evaluate samples, demonstrate products, and develop collateral including eval boards and application notes.
- BSEE or MSEE with at least 8 years of experience in power electronics and analog/mixed signal power design.
- You will have experience with hands-on lab work for problem solving
- You will have knowledge in control theories and power electronics
- You will have experience in Simulink, Matlab, and spice based simulation tools
- You will have demonstrated technical leadership skills in a design engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in English)
|Job Category||Applications Engineer|