- In this role, you will design and develop ATE application solutions using ETS364B and ASL1000 for Power Modules that integrate a Gate driver IC and MOSFETs or IGBTs) for production
- You will create structured test programs for characterization, qualification test and production multisite testing
- You will engage in ATE development work processes, including documentation, debug and problem solving, correlation of ATE and bench test results, and release of test programs per corporate procedures
- You will perform yield and statistical data analysis on new products, make technical decisions based on data and presentation during product development gates
- You will provide test support working with various engineering teams (Program Management, Design, Applications, Product Engineering, FA and Reliability) throughout product development phase.
- BSEE with at least 6 years minimum of hands-on experience using ETS364B or similar ETS system and ASL1000.
- Solid understanding of power, analog and digital IC test methods
- Experience with Cadence Allegro tools
- Effective in oral and written communication skills, and work well in a team environment
|Job Category||Test Engineer|