Work with customers on designing power solutions with our products, understanding system issues, and resolving application issues with customer application. Works with development, marketing, and architecture team on defining new product requirements.
Outward facing customer engagement to support power products into their applications.
• Understands multiphase VR and IMVP requirements
• Evaluates new products against customer requirements.
• Develops evaluation and demonstration platforms for customers
• Provides feedback to development teams on platforms and products
• Works closely with Intel and understands specifications on VR and IMVP direction and requirements.
• Meets with customers and translates inputs to adjust strategy, business plan, and roadmaps.
• Works with team members on defining product definitions through completion of approved products/solutions
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent
• Experienced in Power and/or Digital Power applications
• Experienced with Server, PC/Notebook, Telecom, Storage markets
• Understanding Intel and VRM specifications
• Demonstrated experience working with customers and teams to define and develop products which generates revenue
• 5 years applications experience
• Excellent communication skills
|Job Category||Application Engineer|