In the role of Senior Device Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating MOSFET designs for our world class technology.
- You will be responsible for process simulation and power device structure, using TCAD tools including Tsuprem4, Medici, and Sentaurus.
- You will use LCR meter, curve tracer, FET test, etc. for device characterization
- Layout design for power devices with L-edit
- You will work cross functionally with internal teams like marketing, packaging, product engineering, and integration groups to design, develop, and launch new products and platforms.
- MS or Ph.D with a strong power device physics knowledge, including trench DMOS, VDMOS, and SGT device.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor process such as diffusion, etching, and implantation.
- Ability to work in team environment and participates in multi-discipline development projects.
- Hands on experience with laboratory equipment and the characterization of semiconductors and their applications.
- Basic knowledge of power conversion topologies, such as DC/DC, PFC, Flyback, and LLC topologies.
|Job Category||MOSFET Design Engineer|