We are growing rapidly and looking for a Senior Power IC Test Engineer to cover our broad range of power products. In this role, you will develop ATE test solutions for analog, power, or mixed-signal ICs and modules.
- Development of ATE test solutions with an expert knowledge in power products like DC/DC, LED drivers, MOS, IGBT, Motor Drive, PMIC, Buck/Boost converters, etc.
- Testing in mohm-level rdson, high current & high voltage testing
- ATE test program optimization that includes multi-site, pattern-based testing, Cpk analysis, spike-checking, and test time reduction.
- BSEE and/or MSEE with at least 8 years of ATE experience for power products
- ATE experience, Teradyne ETS 300/88/364, ASL 1000, ACCO
- Proven experience in component level design and debug
- Knowledge of DFM and DFT
- Expert knowledge of schematic capture
- Solid C++ programming skills
If qualified and interested, please send your resume in a word or PDF to Charlie@CharlesBrownRecruitment.com
|Job Category||Test Engineer|