With a core dedication to innovation, we are expanding our product line and developing USB protection devices.
This is a forward-looking R/D opportunity as a Senior Staff Analog IC Design Engineer and we are looking for someone with a dedication to creativity and innovation.
- In this role, you will lead the design of analog/mixed-signal IPs for our cutting-edge power IC products at both architectural and transistor levels.
- In addition, you will develop behavioral models of analog/mixed-signal IPs using System Verilog or Verilog-AMS.
- You will perform transistor level and chip level verifications with behavioral models.
- You will work cross functionally to draft technical documentations with various teams and key customers.
- BSEE or MSEE along with at least 5 years of mixed signal IC design, modeling and verifications.
- Experience with both battery management and USB PD are preferable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and lab evaluation/debugging skills.
- Solid track record of advanced circuit design and modeling tools.
|Job Category||Senior IC Design Engineer|