We are in search of an Applications engineer who will be a part of our core team as we continue our exponential growth. In this role, you will contribute to the definition, simulations, emulation, and validation of IC products for highly integrated power-management ICs such as DC-DC converters targeting the Enterprise Market.
- You will participate in all phases of the development, including product definition, architecture, system, FPGA based emulation, evaluation board design and layout/layout supervision and silicon validation.
- Candidate may be also required to interface with test engineers and provide inputs in test hardware/software development as well as aid with parameter correlation.
- Hands-on lab evaluation is required to ensure the silicon is fit to be sampled and mass produced.
- Candidate will also support customer requirements for Go-To-Market collateral such as evaluation boards, user guides, datasheets and test reports.
- MSEE with 4+ years of experience in Power Management IC applications, design, or systems work
- Solid fundamental knowledge in Power Electronics, with good understanding of control theory, semiconductor devices and magnetics.
- Hands-on capabilities with test and evaluate in the lab. This will involve working with power supplies, electronic loads, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Proficiency in creating and simulating switching and averaged models. Non-limiting examples of simulation tools used are as Pspice, LTSpice or Simplis (preferred)
- Good communication skills to interface with IC designers as well as marketing and customers.
- Experienced in the use of FPGA tools from Altera or Xilinx. Ability to create FPGA designs a solid plus.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and VerilogA/VerilogAMS highly desirable
- Highly motivated, excellent team spirit, product and customer oriented, strong ownership and openness
|Job Category||Application Engineer|